Since our beginning in 1992, our registered and insured professionals at C.A.P.O.R. Renovations have been dedicated to bringing high-quality, honest and cost friendly contracting services and products to the London area. Whether you are receiving an installation of new doors or windows in your home or you need us to upgrade your eavestroughs or install vinyl siding, we ensure you we will strive to meet your every need. Our team is insured with $2 million in liability, as well as WSIB insured. We also perform under a health and safety policy. Serving London, we go above and beyond and will travel up to 150 kms away for your project.
To Our Customers: Our Code
1. We will serve you with honest values.
2. We will be truthful regarding goods and services offered.
3. We will honour guarantees offered.
4. We will advertise and sell merchandise on their merit.
5. We will refrain from the use of unethical business practices.
6. We will be sympathetic with the complaints and criticisms of our customers.
7. We will avoid all devices and schemes which prey on human ignorance and gullibility.
8. We will strive to ensure that the normal use of merchandise or services offered will not be hazardous to public health.
9. We will maintain a healthy business environment by reinforcing mutual respect and openness between customer and merchant.
As a member of the Better Business Bureau, we pledge to uphold this code.
Good Shepherd Charity
Great Coordination and Communication throughout the Project
To whom it may concern,
I am writing to express my appreciation for Derrick Gooden and his installers at C.A.P.O.R. Renovations.
Our 42 unit complex had windows and doors replaced in addition to the installation of siding, soffits, fascia and trim work. As you may imagine, the coordination of a project of this magnitude requires an immense amount of coordination in scheduling and communication with the board of directors of 41 different owners.
The project was successfully completed on time and within the budget agreed to. I will admit we both learned lot a lot from the project. I was most impressed with Derrick’s integrity and commitment to meet our needs as customers. I have recommended C.A.P.O.R. several times already and would be happy to speak with anyone who would like to discuss becoming a customer of C.A.P.O.R.
Professional and Competent
I want to take this opportunity to thank your company for replacing the upstairs windows at our home. Both my wife and I were very pleased with the professionalism and competence of yourself and the installer Garrett Hughes. Mr. Hughes was extremely polite and courteous to us and the children, who took a keen interest in what he was doing.
We would highly recommend your company to anyone completing home renovations and will keep you in mind for any future work required at our home.
Thank you again,
Yours very truly,
Produced Prompt, Excellent Work
Dear Sir or Madam:
This summer I contracted with your company to have house windows replaced.
The following comments are regarding the work of Tony and his son Terry:
They were quiet
They worked at a steady pace
They did not waste material
They showed great pride in their job and produced excellent work
Thank you for good service.
Sincerely, Peg C.